We are looking for members of the community who want to have a direct impact on promoting STEM education in Maine and New England. They will do so by rewarding the efforts of FIRST Robotic teams from all over Maine and the US in terms of robot design and construction quality, creativity of design, innovation, team organization, ability to promote STEM in the team's school and greater community, team spirit and the many facets of what makes FIRST such a unique competition.
These teams will have spent 6 weeks after being given a novel game design in early January to:
- figure out how to play the game
- design a robot to play the game
- build the robot with strict design criteria to play the game
Our FRC Judges should:
- have backgrounds in science, technology and/or education
- be able to commit to spending Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24, 2018, to judging and rewarding high school students at the Androscoggin Bank Colisée in Lewiston
- want to share THEIR joy of STEM with these students
We look forward to working with you!